How a lawyer will defend against extortion
A lawyer in extortion is important for the accused party to avoid the maximum possible punishment. When the accused is inquired, his testimony forms the basis of the criminal case, especially the first. For a successful defense, the presence of a criminal lawyer is important from the beginning of the threat of being brought under Article 163.
From now on, the defense of the accused will be built:
- the line of behavior of the client in the course of investigative actions has been worked out
- monitoring compliance with the legality of investigative procedures
- elimination of pressure on the client in order to obtain evidence "necessary" for the investigation
- the requirement to carry out the necessary examinations
- collecting and providing evidence of non-extortion
- retraining of art. 163 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation into a less serious one, for example, Article 330 of the Criminal Code
Why Hire an Independent Extortion Lawyer
Signing documents, testifying on charges of extortion without a lawyer is fraught with a worsening of the situation, but when demanding a lawyer, the accused is offered protection by the investigators. It should be remembered that such a defender will not improve the situation, often the lawyer proposed by the investigation is a like-minded person of the prosecution, he is absolutely indifferent to the fate of the client. Therefore, it is necessary to hire an independent extortion lawyer, only his defense can help.
Prices for the services of an independent extortion attorney
Consulting a lawyer under Art. 163 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation Extortion - from 2,000 rubles