Services of a lawyer in case of an accident
A traffic accident may involve both administrative and criminal liability. In both cases, the help of a qualified lawyer will come in handy. Administrative Lawyer or criminal lawyer ready to take on your case regardless of status: victim or perpetrator. It is possible to help a lawyer for an accident in court, traffic police and other government agencies if necessary. If necessary, a specialist goes to the scene, participates in the inspection, drawing up an act, checks all documents.
The range of services of an administrative and criminal lawyer in court may include the following tasks:
- collection, compensation for damage in case of an accident;
- assistance with inquiries, investigative measures;
- appeal against the traffic police decision;
- professional advice at the scene of an accident;
- protection of the rights and interests of the party in the event of an accident;
- legal assistance in case of loss of a driver's license, etc.
Lawyer Antonova Ekaterina Nikolaevna has practical experience of participating in litigation and local resolution of issues in case of an accident. A reliable legal base, a high level of education and responsibility help in complex cases. Having the appropriate license, Ekaterina Nikolaevna has the right to: act as a lawyer in criminal cases on road accidents in court, fully represent the interests of the principal (regardless of his status in the case), seek a review of the case or appeal if the client disagrees with the court decision. Acts exclusively according to the law, achieving the most positive result.