Given the seriousness of the crime, the investigating authorities seek to find and convict faster, often on the basis of circumstantial evidence only, interpreting what the suspect said in the context necessary for the investigation, putting pressure on the accused.
Only an experienced a criminal lawyer in cases of murder can to ensure protection, it depends on the experience of legal defense under Article 105 of the Criminal Code whether the defendant will be charged with guilt in the absence of direct evidence, and in the case of direct evidence, for how long he is sentenced.
When should you call a homicide lawyer?
A murder lawyer is needed from the first second of detention, giving the first testimony, because the first words, actions of the suspect will become the basis for charges, can qualify as a consequence for aggravating the crime and issuing an unfair sentence. Remember, every second without a lawyer under Article 105 of the Criminal Code exacerbates a difficult situation.
Assistance of a lawyer under article 105 (murder)
Calling a lawyer under Art. 105 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation you receive reliable legal assistance that can change the course of the investigation, full legal protection, which includes:
- creating a line of defense for a suspect
- development of a line of conduct
- consultations of the defendant
- presence at all investigative actions
- submission of applications, protests, recusals
- collection, provision of materials, evidence in favor of the client
- in case of doubts about the guilt of the client, presentation of evidence of his innocence, defense in court until the release of the client from custody and his rehabilitation.
Homicide attorney fees
Each case is individual, therefore prices for the services of a murder lawyer - cases under Article 105 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation are indicated for a consultation to determine the complexity of the case, the availability of materials and assess the cost of a lawyer's services.
Consultation on murder cases Art. 105 of the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation - from 3,000 rubles
Homicide Attorney Helpline: +7 918 430 5555